Friday, October 26, 2007

Lights, Camera, No Action


On Wednesday, I walked out of the F train subway stop and strolled down one block to our apartment. As I approached our corner I saw all these bright pink signs saying "no parking". Oh tears, poor Park Slopians will have a difficult parking evening! Well, with further reading I found out a Citicard commercial was being filmed on our street. Cool! However, after even more reading the production notes instructed us that "black-out materials" were available at the mobile home because they were shooting from 9pm-8am (bitterly disappointed to learn this did not mean "cases of beer" -cab). Yikes! So last night I was prepared to head out and get my "black-out" material (so was I -cab). Well, 9pm, 10pm...many snores later no excitement. At 3am I woke up but no noise. Hmmmmm. 6:40am I headed out to work and there were tons of people but no action. All Hype! No Action!

No comments: